Thursday, July 12, 2007

On Genetics

I often wonder about genetics and how I am going to be impacted by what was given to me by hapinstance through my genetic disposition of being my parents offspring. Will I be predestined to get cancer as both my parents had suffered through it, my father twice? Will I have baldness like my father or does that skip a generation? Will I have stark white hair like my grandfather as his hair is snow white? If so, when?

Well, you can't predict if and when these things will happen, but I do know one thing that I acquired from my father which has onset most recently...Excessive nasal and ear hair growth. Yes, at the ripe old age of 31, I have nonstop, unmaintainable nose goblin hair issues and furry mammoth ears. I can't go one day without having to cut or pull out some disgusting rubbery snot covered hair which annoyingly clings to the side of my nose and often dangles freely for the world to see.

*SIGH*

Thanks Dad.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Deekin said...

"I can't go one day without having to cut or pull out some disgusting rubbery snot covered hair which annoyingly clings to the side of my nose and often dangles freely for the world to see."

Lovely. +1

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home