Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Much To My Surprise...

I got a call last night from a fellow named David about my resume for the tutoring position. It seems that a local music school is branching out into academia and they are looking for a couple quality workers to help with this transition. As it would have it, I have an interview setup for Thursday evening after work and although David said he has many applicants to contact, screen and then possibly interview, I hope that I can make an impression on him that helps me stand out. Wish me luck.

Mike

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Darv said...

Hope you did good on the intarview! =D

11:57 AM  
Blogger Mikey said...

I'm only 70% confidant that I made a quality impression. We'll see in the coming days \ weeks.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home