Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Series of Unfortunate Events Part 2

After a few car ads, I finally found a car that I'd settle on. It's a 1994 Pontiac Grand Am 4-door, White, and a little worse for wear. It's gonna need some cleanup and a little work, namely on the breaks and an oil change, but it will get me to work and back relatively worry free.

So I went to the corner store last night to get a bag of ice for my wife. I took my new ride. It's loud. Every dummy light in the dash is lit up saying, "Please Kill Me", but I thought, hey, at least the windshield isn't all cracked up and laughed to myself (This is known as foreshadowing).

So, its really windy today and the guy who lives next to our work parking lot has a canopy car cover setup. The wind takes it and throws it half way over the fence and the big metal support bar smashes into my windshield leaving a big ol crack. Now my car looks like it sounds and the windshield is now also saying, "Please Kill Me."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home