Sunday, February 12, 2006

Selected Poetry

Drip, drop from the sky
of the sky
from an eye.
Drop, drip to the ground
on the ground
not a sound.
Whimper, whine from a girl
from the girl
with a curl.
Whine, whimper about a man
about the man
she can’t have

P.O.V.

I was hungry for life

so you fed me your seed.

I thirsted for your soul

so you bled it for me.

I felt naked to the world

so I blinded their eyes.

I’m a stranger in you land

take me in, let me die.

I died for a sin

but it was not for you.

Obey, like a dog

you know not what to do.

I’m a brigand and a bandit

never sawed on your wood.

I’m a cutthroat and a sinner

and I did it for you.



But I Know

Troubles come and troubles go

when they come they leave too slow

My soul was gone and I felt dead

Who’s in charge?

How will I live?

Yet I’m walking tall and on my own

with the strength of one and hard as stone

knowing not what to do

knowing not where to go

But I Know.


Little Man

Little man

Stand as tall as you can

There’s no savin’ your soul

There’s no swayin’ your hand

Violence is your nature

Deception is your bread

Juice is in your blood

NO grasp is within your head

Little man

Fall tall, strong blood, bad man

Little man

Stand small, weak soul, dry land

Little man

Eat shit, and die, dead man

Little man

Fall short, no doubt, Little man.


Obsessed

I’ve never been with you.

I can’t stand separation.

You don’t know what it’s like–without you.

I’m ________.

Can’t go two days

without thinking your name.

Can’t go two days

without going insane.

I’ve never been without you.

I can’t stand temptation.

You don’t comprehend--my thoughts of you.

I’m ________.

I want you near me

as close as you can.

I want you in me.

I’m ________.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darv said...

*snaps fingers like a post-ginsberian beatnick*

12:33 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

How very Emo of you.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home