Monday, February 20, 2006

Don't Squeeze The Charmin

I try to be as serious as possible on this blog by talking about serious topics, or exposing the world to my eccentric prose. However, every once in a while you just have to step back and ask a silly question. Recently, our office manager has changed our brand of Toilet paper. She now buys Charmin. If you haven't used Charmin before, its like the Bathroom equivalent to fluffy kittens and cotton balls. For women, I'm sure this is next to godliness when patting dry the Hoo Hoo parts, but for this man, I need something with some Grip. I mean, if you have to clean the tar hole, would you rather slosh around with silk or scrap that bad boy with sandpaper.

I've said enough. You can now vote at the Current poll to share your feelings on the subject. Poll running on the right.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darv said...

120 grit or less.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUmmmmm

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home