Friday, January 13, 2006

Pleasantly Exasperated

This picture was taken on 12/20/05, the day after, Natalie, my second daughters birth. My wife Susan was about as beat up as you can be after 2 days of contractions, but content none the less. My first daughter, Rebecca, is just happy to be in a picture.

I teased my wife during the pregnancy quite a bit, saying that our first daughters birth wasn't too bad, I was just a little tired. No big deal at all. Needless to say, the joke got a little old when it came time to deliver.

So 3-1/2 weeks later, things are starting to settle down. Rebecca's adjusted to having a baby in the house, and my wife has adjusted her sleeping pattern to account for little Natalie's fussiness, which isn't too bad, all things considered. My first daughter has been sleeping through the night as of about 5 weeks old. We're hoping Daughter #2 follows the same pattern. Crossin' our fingers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is ok, Men couldnt handle childbirth or ANY part of it. Love ya.

The Wife

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home